Friday 22 June 2012

Magazine Experimentations

Magazine Experiments
This is an evaluation of Experiment 1, I like the use of black and white images and text and how its been done on an piece of tracing paper, with bombs and faint yellow traces saying "conflict in words and images" witha small rendering of a bomb.

I really like this magazine layout, for its use of black and white boxes and how your eye is firsly drawn to the text at te top left hand corner and then goes along to the Image of a tank wreckage. The use of text is quite good in this one in the way that at first its big then medium and then small text with the picture to the side with big text.

I like this magazine layout because it uses a good range of Images and text joined together, I like the text and page layout and how it has a sub-heading with the natural page text with the start of the paragraph and information with a Big Letter. What I think I could do to improve this was to have more pictures encorparated together and make up the overall Image of a plane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment