Friday 1 June 2012

Visual Typography

Avant Garde
I really like this one because it gives a sort of wild, circle, curved shape and a fantasy, magical look to it its new, advanced yet different. Avant garde is just that its explorative, experimental, and innovative just like this artist movement, I think that the words experiment this art movement well, its funky, creepy and wild looking.



Love
I really enjoy doing this sort of art, Love as a word its strikes me as growth, fearless, happy, adventures and this makes me feel happy myself especially when drawing it or thinking about it somewhat strong and foundational, its flowing and infinate, I think the curves and flowing long stylish letters gives us an indacation of that realable power love is.


Horror
This is opposite to Happiness, its horror and that in its self gives us an indacation of what it is and means, horrendous and unthinkably evil. I don’t like the thought of this and that’s because its cruel, I like the drips and the method you can create horror buts its meaning makes me feel surprised at what conflict does happen through both good and evil, but in the end truth will previal.


Calm
When I  think of this I think of happy memories done through the milk of human kindness, and the help and service that goes on through the world in helping others and loving others to become better and improved. Development is the real meaning of what calmness gives to me and that its that life is all about becoming happy and desiring goodness, happiness, and a real sense of inner peace.


Machine
The movement part of art, machine, strong, automatic and fast. This word expresses to me the feel of speed and strength, Its robotic and powerful that is why in my words ive used lots of fantastic looking lines and shapes that look like body armour and parts that should be on cars, and this gives me a feel of advanced era’s and how the world is moving on and improving industrily.

Conflict
I really like the movement and sharp edges you geet in conflict and layers you get with letters moving on top of eachother, and also the 3-d effect you get with the words and also the voilent expressoinism you get with the spikes and curved lines making the lines look like knifes.


No comments:

Post a Comment